`2tturner's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, December 3rd, 2017 4:00 AM

windows 10 laptop app for uverse

how can i watch uverse on my windows 10 laptop?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

The app is only available for iOS, Android and Amazon devices.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

That's the "solution"?  How about make an app for Windows 10?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

these ATT people are mididiots.  It used to be so simple to set up TV on the computer, particularly if I was traveling and could not use phone in other countries.  Of course they should have a windows 10 app.  It's as if they don't want our business??????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

this is another AT&T LIE that they keep billing their customers for

I left DISH TV (TV Programming) and X finity (internet) for U Verse and the ATT 1G internet service

What a piece of [word filter avoidance] I got sold

Uverse is the worst TV provider and I get no where near the 1G service I'm being charged for

It rubs me raw every month paying these assbandits for the worst services I have had in years

If it wasn't for the cancellation fee I would be back with both DISH and XFINITY

SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DON"T BUY U VERSE OR ATT Internet(especially 1G service, its bullship, like3 the commercial says)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

That extremely distressing (this inadequate feedback app made me change "That sxcks" to "...extremely distressing")!?  Why are Microsoft devices excluded?

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

6 years ago

I agree AT&T has gone downhill and charge high rates for bad service.  I had to leave because I could no longer afford these rates.  I went the Spectrum and so far have been happy and paying 100.00 less then AT&T.  AT&T was not always like this but they have been going downhill over the last year and it was not worth the hassle so I cancelled the service.  Good luck if you decide to stay with AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

why no win 10 app?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Go to bluestacks.com and download it, this will run android on windows 10 then you can download uverse.

it's free it was made for games but it works for uverse

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Down load  from this  https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html?utm_campaign=aw-us-brands-s-2#download

and use the android app on your pc thisis from ATT

Scholar

• 

222 Messages

6 years ago

I am thinking that Uverse wants us to rent another tv receiver for $10 a month, so they won't enable us to watch on our desktop computers.  I outfoxed them and bought a SlingBox.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.