kmcdani's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, July 28th, 2013 11:58 PM

Closed

why doesn't uverse have AMC and FX channels On Demand like other providers???

why doesn't uverse have AMC and FX channels On Demand like other providers???

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

11 years ago

Cause generally the cable companies have much of the On Demand programming tied up, ATT has been able to get much more VOD in the 5 years I've had Uverse.

(edited to remove link to deactivated website)

Chris

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Sorry that answer did not address the On Demand absence of AMC and FX. I could add other stations to my viewing wish list but this did not address On Demand presence.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

10 years ago

AMC and FX have not made their on-demand offerings available to Uverse.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

My question EXACTLY!
We had Comcast for ten year, then some ATT employees came to our house and gave us the sales pitch, said the company had made improvements, said we could get the "same package" we had with Comcast for less and blah blah blah. So, we decided to switch. 

BIG MISTAKE.

We were hooked up this afternoon. I made dinner, then sat down to relax and catch up on Walking Dead only to discover it isn't there. One of the most popular shows on television and it isn't there? This has to be a joke, right? So I go to look for some other shows like Face Off and find the same thing.

I'm astounded - and beyond furious. So much for the 'same package' promise. Lying company with second-rate service and I'm cancelling first thing Monday morning. 

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

10 years ago

@Konfettii wrote:

My question EXACTLY!
We had Comcast for ten year, then some ATT employees came to our house and gave us the sales pitch, said the company had made improvements, said we could get the "same package" we had with Comcast for less and blah blah blah. So, we decided to switch. 

BIG MISTAKE.

We were hooked up this afternoon. I made dinner, then sat down to relax and catch up on Walking Dead only to discover it isn't there. One of the most popular shows on television and it isn't there? This has to be a joke, right? So I go to look for some other shows like Face Off and find the same thing.

I'm astounded - and beyond furious. So much for the 'same package' promise. Lying company with second-rate service and I'm cancelling first thing Monday morning. 

AT&T hires 3rd party vendors to do their door to door sales with unfortunate reslts for it's subscribers.  For years I have seen where people have been mislead or misinformed by the door to door reps about the Uverse service.  It is a good idea to check out services provided by any company, especially  when it has been sold by door to door salespeople.  Usually they are motivated by  the commission they will receive for the sale, instead of providing true and/or accurate4 information.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I had the same experience: Door-to-door at&t salespeople.  I said all I cared about was fx & fxx & amc streaming.  She said tuverse had that.

Obnly to find out when I sit down to watch, that they are not there.

This is a case in which I should get a full refund.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

@erwinGrey wrote:

I had the same experience: Door-to-door at&t salespeople.  I said all I cared about was fx & fxx & amc streaming.  She said tuverse had that.

Obnly to find out when I sit down to watch, that they are not there.

This is a case in which I should get a full refund.

30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Offer ends 1/25/14. Must cancel all AT&T U-verse services within 30 days from service activation. Adjustment provided for monthly recurring charges only. Customer is responsible for all additional charges including but not limited to installation, On Demand, Pay Per View, international calls, other pay-per-use features, non-returned equipment charges and any other one time fees.

http://uverseonline.att.net/uverse/legal-details

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.