which new channels suck? bombed? bust?

Mentor

which new channels suck? bombed? bust?

To me FXX sucked. another FX with more commercials, FS1 promised to dethrone Espn, it became the UFC network. The courtroom channel is a joke. The new one America is amateurish! And off course all of those infomercial channels. Esquire is a bust, G4 still shows xplay from 2012! G4 the heroes and lost network!
Message 1 of 21 (1,485 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: which new channels suck? bombed? bust?

JefferMC wrote:

The SyFy channel gets a good bit of watching at my home.

Indeed but it sure was odd to hear the local manager state that it was the highest in the surveys for "must haves" but once added, it was last in the "watched" survey.  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 21 (1,040 Views)
ACE - Expert

I saw a study recently that said most people watch a short list of channels.  I think the average household was 17.  I would think it would take a while for the subscribers to get used to having it.  Especially before the days of PEG.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 21 (1,033 Views)
ACE - Master

Yeah, I posted that - it was from the LA Times and I bet it's spot on. 

Message 18 of 21 (1,027 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]

wow, you people need to get a life, I am an uverse subscriber since aug 2009, u300, internet 18mbps. Who checks people's profile? Wow I didn't post in 3 years, and than I come to post. I guess I can't start a forum thread without asking you people for permission! gimme a break! Get a life!

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 19 of 21 (1,015 Views)
Mentor

Yes I have roku! who cares? apparently you do!
Message 20 of 21 (1,013 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Bastosbrian wrote:
Yes I have roku! who cares? apparently you do!

Apparently you care that he cares.

Message 21 of 21 (998 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.