mpw101's profile

Scholar

• 

175 Messages

Sunday, May 4th, 2014 10:53 PM

where is New Orleans NBC channel?

I have no idea where to post this, so I'll try here.  Tell me where to post if this is wrong.

I live on the Gulfcoast in Mississippi.  I used to get NBC from New Orleans on channel 1006. Now I get a local channel, WXXVH2, which does not have near the programing that the New Orleans channel has.  Why did U-verse take away the New Orleans NBC channel.  The local NBC channel on the coast in Mississippi is awful.

I want to know why the New Orleans channel was taken away, I used to get it and the local NBC channel, but only watched the New Orleans channel.

Scholar

• 

175 Messages

10 years ago

This link does not work. http://www.att.com/Common/iptv/files/programming/index.html 

Is there another source for information when AT&T changes its programming.  I would like it for future.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

It worked for me. Give it another try.

Scholar

• 

175 Messages

10 years ago

Chrome says “the operation timed out”.  IE says “waiting for AT&T” and then “Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage”

I have tried repeatedly.  Neither browser will load this link:  http://www.att.com/Common/iptv/files/programming/index.html

Edit

I do not have JAVA on my computer.  Is JAVA required to view this page?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

mpw101 - I do not know about Java. How about DNS? Arre you using att for DNS? Try 8.8.8.8 which is Google. Chrome & google DNS work well together.

Scholar

• 

175 Messages

10 years ago

I am using:

primary 8.8.8.8

secondary 8.8.4.4

I do not understand why I cannot load this page.

Scholar

• 

175 Messages

10 years ago

Troubleshoot my internet connection and I got this:attproblem.JPG

1 Attachment

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

mpw101 - Sometimes when typing an address, the browser fills in to a bad address. I do not know if it can happen with a link.
Mine works even after deleting index/hdml. If I delete programming I get an error message.

Scholar

• 

175 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks but I do not search from the address space in either browser.  I have only attempted to link via the link in this discussion or searched via google webpage.  Either way the page will not load.  I just don't get it unless JAVA runtime is required and I do not have that on my computer.  Odd though because other AT&T links load fine, including this community site.

Scholar

• 

175 Messages

10 years ago

Just got off the phone with Customer Service/ tech support.  Link may not work for me because Mississippi is not in the drop down list at http://www.att.com/Common/iptv/files/programming/index.html

Person I spoke to does not know why Mississippi is not in the drop down list.  She has created a case and bumped it elsewahere for an answer as to why this site is not available to Mississippi and/or why Mississippi is not included in the drop down list.

Stay tuned.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

I can confirm that MS is not in my list, either.  that is a bit sloppy, on AT&T's part, IMHO.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.