For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
deedee_3's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 25th, 2013 2:28 AM

where is METV on U-verse?

Where is METV on U-verse?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

My lineup does not show this channel. I looked in channel lineup and MeTV is not listed.

zip code 62226

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I have looked on channel lineup and METV is not listed.  My channel 3 = QVC normally when a channel moves, its original channel =136 would list where it moved to. My zip code is 62226

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I went back to lineup option hide channels.   Channel 24 is listed as 24 KNLC ( MeTV). It is not listed as MeTV in regular guide. Very confusing.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

MeTV is carried on subchannels of affiliated stations in most markets; however, some MeTV-affiliated stations carry the network as a primary affiliation on their main channel, and a small number of stations air select programs from the network alongside their regular general entertainment schedules.

If Channel 24 KNLC in St. Louis is showing ME TV content, then what's the problem?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

If you are in the St. Louis market, check channel 24.  It may say KNLC but showing ME TV content.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Debpal Multiple posts on this issue. 

If you are in the St. Louis market, check channel 24.  It may say KNLC but showing ME TV content.

Scholar

• 

87 Messages

6 years ago

I know this doesn't help anyone is who unable to get MeTV, but in the Los Angeles area both an SD and an HD channel are still available.  In the past MeTV was on channel 3 from the station KVME.  KVME has dropped their affiliation with MeTV and has changed to Heroes and Icons (H&I).  Another local station, KAZA, has picked up MeTV and it is available in both SD and HD on channels 54 and 1054.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Went through the tv guide and did not see channels 136 and 1136, which play METV where I live. It is now only on channels 54 and 1054. 

Zip code:92336

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

6 years ago

The only drawback to KNLC Channel 24 in St. Louis now having METV is that the channel is only on SD, not on both SD and HD like when it was on 136 and 1136. I really do not watch it anyway, so it is really not a problem for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

glad i read this , I WAS ABOUT TO SWITCH TO ATT FROM COMCAST BUT NOW NO WAY

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.