Monday, March 25th, 2013 2:28 AM

where is METV on U-verse?

Where is METV on U-verse?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

If antenna tv is abc 12-1 and ME TV is 12-2, and
COMET IS 26-2, then why is Comet on U-verse and METV is not?

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

Did you read what I said?

Usually (but not always) the cable companies carry the x.1 channels if they carry it at all.  It's the exception that they carry the other sub-channels.

[I added the bold emphasis here.]

So your METV is on a sub-channel 12.2 that uverse doesn't carry and probably due to some (annual) contractual obligation with 26 they do.  Call those TV channels directly yourself to find out what they say.

You say got a perfectly good working OTA antenna that picks MeTV up.  I don't see a problem here.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Why can’t I get MeTV tonight??!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Where is Metv?  I've been watching it everyday. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

This is about the only channel we watch of an evening. NOT happy that it’s gone!!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I'm so disgusted with U-verse. Might be time to check out competition. 

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

Why does everybody blame att for missing channels?   In the case of a niche channel like MeTv (yes, niche) it will usually be a casualty of station or owning broadcasting company buyouts, moves to other sub-channels (particularly due to channel repacking), and other factors.  In my area MeTV is still carried by att but I believe it too will be a casualty of channel repacking in the the not too distant future.  These kind of things are not att's fault.

If you are going to ask why a channel is missing please at least post the city and channel call sign, so we can research what's happening to your channel in your local area.  Of course you could do that yourself too.

TOS about channel disruptions:

8. INTERRUPTIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE

Service may be temporarily interrupted or otherwise limited for a variety of reasons; some beyond the control of AT&T. AT&T reserves the right to refuse credit allowances for interruptions of Service. AT&T also reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, at any time and from time to time, the Services (or any function or feature of the Services or any part thereof) without liability. You acknowledge that AT&T may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including without limitation, the limits set forth in the attached Schedule 1 and Schedule 2.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Wow, snarky.

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

I'm in a snarky mood Man Frustrated 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.