what channel is CLTV

What channel is CLTV on?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

11 years ago

Joseph Kritzman, sadly CLTV is not provided by U-verse. As of right now, CLTV has an exclusive contract with its carrier, so we are not able to obtain the rights to carry it. They do have video on their website at CLTV.com.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

You can go here: AT&T U-verse Channel Line-Up - TV Channel Listings and enter your zip code to search for channels in your area and also see what package they are available in.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

11 years ago

Channel numbers may differ based on your location, so I'd recommend you try this link:

http://www.att.com/u-verse/shop/channel-lineup.jsp

You may have to enter your Zip Code.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

So you're saying that CLTV,  won't sell their channel to AT&T.  I don't buy it since it seems to be available (from CLTV's website). from three other carriers. This is from their website:

"CLTV is available on the following cable channels…

RCN Channel 31 and in HD on Channel 616 in Chicago, Lincolnwood, IL and Skokie, IL.

Mediacom Channel 215 in several Chicago area suburbs; Channel 216 in South Wilmington, IL; Channel 217 in Braceville, IL; Channel 218 in Es..., IL and Channel 219 in Godley, IL.

Comcast Channel 10 or 40 in Chicago (see below for suburbs); Channel 10 in Rockford, IL and Channel 53 in South Bend, IN."

I'd love for someone to CLTV to verify the reason why.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

@bsogge wrote:

So you're saying that CLTV,  won't sell their channel to AT&T.  I don't buy it since it seems to be available (from CLTV's website). from three other carriers. This is from their website:

"CLTV is available on the following cable channels…

RCN Channel 31 and in HD on Channel 616 in Chicago, Lincolnwood, IL and Skokie, IL.

Mediacom Channel 215 in several Chicago area suburbs; Channel 216 in South Wilmington, IL; Channel 217 in Braceville, IL; Channel 218 in Es..., IL and Channel 219 in Godley, IL.

Comcast Channel 10 or 40 in Chicago (see below for suburbs); Channel 10 in Rockford, IL and Channel 53 in South Bend, IN."

I'd love for someone to CLTV to verify the reason why.

NOT from CLTV but from their Wiki page:

Chicagoland Television (branded on-air as CLTV) is an American regional cable news television channel located in Chicago, Illinois. The channel currently serves the Chicago metropolitan area, although it is available on cable television providers as far away as Rockford, Illinois and South Bend, Indiana. The channel, which is exclusive to Comcast Xfinity and RCN customers, broadcasts news programming 24 hours a day, with the exception of some locally produced non-news programs and special programming.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

@bsogge wrote:

So you're saying that CLTV,  won't sell their channel to AT&T.  I don't buy it ...

I don't think you could buy it either.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Any updates on if/when cltv will be added. ? I may have to cancel.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I will be canceling if I can’t even get a channel like CLTV!!! 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

@kelly09 wrote:

I will be canceling if I can’t even get a channel like CLTV!!! 

FYI:  It is NOT carried on WOW!, Dish or DirecTV either.  Go with Comcast or RCN if it's that important.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.