For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Jupitergirl13's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 3rd, 2017 4:07 PM

wflx being dropped, major channel here in PALM BEACH FLORIDA.

So AT&T is not going to renegotiate with wflx. That's a major channel that is viewed here in the West Palm Beach area. Just to let you asshats know I plan to contact all my friends and family to have them pull their service from AT&T. That would include their cell phone their internet and their TV. Hope that helps your bottom line

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

7 years ago

@Jupitergirl13 wrote:
So AT&T is not going to renegotiate with wflx. That's a major channel that is viewed here in the West Palm Beach area. Just to let you asshats know I plan to contact all my friends and family to have them pull their service from AT&T. That would include their cell phone their internet and their TV. Hope that helps your bottom line

Hi @Jupitergirl13: Contracts with stations routinely come up for renegotiation.  It was announced, here.  

The company that owns WFLX has gone to its viewers to assist them with trying to get as much money out of AT&T as they can.  In most instances, the contracts are renewed to both parties satisfaction.

The downside for subscribers is that if AT&T pays a very high rate to carry the station, it may lead to a rate increase for you.  Please also contact the station and ask them to strike a fair deal, to keep your monthly rates down.

Good luck!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.