CWR123's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, March 7th, 2012 2:15 PM

two TV's being out of sync

We just got uverse and have one TV in the den and one in kitchen. These two rooms adjoin each other and you can hear both TV’s in each room.  The problem is that the picture and sound for these TV’s are not together.  There is about a one second delay on  one TV and  since  you can hear both TV’s in both rooms, it is very annoying.  The TV in the den is the DVR and the one in the  kitchen is on a wireless receiver.  Any ideas on how to sync these?

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

12 years ago

@ronml35 wrote:

We have had Uverse for 2 weeks and that was the first problem we noticed.  People often watch the same show in two adjacent rooms and the TVs are never in sync which is very annoying.  Now we have to turn down the sound in one room and turn it up in the other so it can be heard in both rooms.  In my 2 weeks of having Uverse I have found more problems than I did in 20 years with Brighthouse.  If the DVRs werent so much better with Uverse I would have changed back already

Do what Don_H mentioned above.  I find that if 2 TV's are tuned to the same channel, I can get the picture and sound in synch in both TV's by moving one TV from the channel and then back again.  You may to try it a couple of times before you get both sets in sync.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.