tv channels

tv channels

How to get  the added channel of METV to the Att programming?

Message 1 of 18 (2,781 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: tv channels

Dish Network definitely carries METV.

Message 16 of 18 (2,244 Views)
ACE - Professor

I may be wrong, but I seem to also remember a past discussion where AT&T might be concerned with how the "must-carry" rule would be applied if they offered subchannels. It's possible that if they carried any subchannel they would be required to call ALL subchannels.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 17 of 18 (2,204 Views)
Voyager

[ Edited ]

All I know is that when I first obtained UVerse in zip code 60473, a suburb of Chicago three years ago, I was unable to tune into METV and its other two channels. Sometime at the end of last year, beginning of this year, it now tells me it is not available in my area.

I am outraged because you go three miles, Uverse customers have METV.

I love my Uverse; however, this was the straw that broke the camels back. These are all time favorite channels with the classics. Have to have. 

Again, I am outraged that you provided it and then after reading this forum, I still don't understand how for 2.5 years the channels were provided now they're not. 

Message 18 of 18 (1,773 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.