shnzer's profile

Teacher

• 

44 Messages

Sunday, December 20th, 2015 12:49 AM

silver remote

Do I have to purchase a remote if its not working? Only the mute button doesnt work sometimes on one of my silver remotes, other functions work, replaced battery, etc..and sometimes the att button will lite up other times the tv function lites up....help? or buy another? cost?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

8 years ago

An easier way of replaceing a remote that no longer works is to call Technical Support at 800.288.2020 . They are open 24/7. You can usually get free new replacement remotes from them. I have in the past, when my remotes go bad.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@shnzer wrote:

Do I have to purchase a remote if its not working? Only the mute button doesnt work sometimes on one of my silver remotes, other functions work, replaced battery, etc..and sometimes the att button will lite up other times the tv function lites up....help? or buy another? cost?

Can get free replacements from ATT Uverse Care, but not the silver ones.  Can actually find silver ones at second hand stores, Goodwill, etc. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Teacher

• 

44 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks, I called and they are sending one out Smiley Surprised

Teacher

• 

44 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks, I called and they are sending me another one Smiley Very Happy

Teacher

• 

44 Messages

8 years ago

BTW I did NOT get notified that there was a response here, just happen to ck..the box is ck'd so why didnt i get a email?

Scholar

• 

267 Messages

8 years ago

@shnzer wrote:

BTW I did NOT get notified that there was a response here, just happen to ck..the box is ck'd so why didnt i get a email?

The box " Let me know when someone replies " is always checked.  You may have accidentally unchecked it.

chiefdore

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.