danacarr's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 25th, 2019 11:34 PM

offensive At & T advertisement

I'm watching Fox News and an ad just came up for At & T  which portrays a scene at an amusement park ride where a rider questions the safety of a ride.  The ride operator is very cavalier about the safety of the ride.  

Very insensitive since several lives were lost several years ago at the Ohio State Fair due to faulty rides.    Not sure At & T wants to be associated with this.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

5 years ago

Sorry if you are offended but there probably more people who are NOT familiar with the incident than ARE.  I, for one, have no idea what incident you are referring to.

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

5 years ago

We are just users.  If you do not like the ad call AT&T and complain to them.  Frankly I do not find it offensive. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

5 years ago

Personally, I find 95% of all commercials offensive....except for Sonic commercials with the two guys....those make me laugh.  Smiley Very Happy

Scholar

• 

205 Messages

5 years ago

I agree that 95% of commercials are offensive.  That is why I only watch channels that do not show commercials.  If I have to watch a show on a channel that has commercials I record it and fast forward over it.  My idea of commercials is showing them before and after the show and not keep interrupting the show ever 5 minutes with commercials.  That is my opinion but I do not have any authority over commercials

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.