message on tv screen ' click ok to watch tv'?

Contributor

message on tv screen ' click ok to watch tv'?

helppppppppppppppp

Message 1 of 4 (980 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: message on tv screen ' click ok to watch tv'?

Press the AT&T button on the top left of the remote one time then press the OK button and you should see live programming 

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (977 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

That's all well and good as an answer however does not address the true problem and that is the fact that AT&T's blue screen with click OK will pop on in middle of a show.

Not our fault is it that AT&T's bandwidth isn't great enough to handle it's customers.  They know of this problem and what actually causes it and still does not add bandwidth, do they....As soon as my contract is up or Charter buys me out of it I'm GONE from AT&T, never happened to me when using the various cable services and they offer more for the buck too.

Message 3 of 4 (529 Views)
Tutor

AT&T will never tell you the truth of why this shows up....has happened to me far too often, have called them and they've sent a repair out AND the problem still exists.

Why does it pop on in middle of a program?  Well now if you happen to like all the programs on 1 channel say for 4 hours of programing that blue screen of "click OK" may suddenly show up...you hadn't changed channel for those 4 hours.

It comes on due to the fact AT&T is short on bandwidth, so on the of chance that you left that TV on in error they try to save by going to blue screen....

What needs to be done is increase their band width, but will they?  who knows.

I've been keeping track of dates and times of it happening and plan to demand a credit on my bill for those times.

Message 4 of 4 (528 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.