Havenomoney's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 7th, 2017 3:39 PM

Closed

local weather radar

l just recently switch over from comcast cable to u-verse att.  the problem is there is no local weather radar provided on any channel

l have the 200 package and on the paper guide which  was giving to me from the installer  says it has weather on demand. I will go 

back to comcast  if there is no local weather radar on u-verse channels . I live in Florida and I like to be Informed of any bad  weather  

coming my way, I do not want to have to look on my laptop or phone to check the weather.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

There is no local weather radar.  All that's available is The Weather Channel.  When you go to TWC on 225/1225 there is an interactive bar on the right that will access conditions at your location but there's no radar. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

This is stupid not too give the Weather Channels local radar. How are we suppose too see storms moving in..I have had AT&T U-Verse for two weeks and hate it! Can't get my local channel abc-wate either. I better get a bill adjustment on it! And you could provide a antenna if you can't settle dispute with Nexstar!! I'm switching too another provider next week if something isn't solved!

Your rep in store flat out lied too us! She said we would receive everything we had with previous provider. Wrong!!!  I can't get Dogtv which my dogs and cats loved watching.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Lack of local radar on AT&T U-Verse is ridiculous.  I want my Spectrum back! (but it's not available in my building).

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.