how to watch channel 99

how to watch channel 99

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

6 years ago

Hit "99" on your remote control. I assume you want to go to the Local Government, Education, and Public Access Channel. When you get to the blue screen that says "Government, Education, and Public TV", hit "OK" on your remote. When you get to the list of local cities, scroll down or up, and then chose your city. Then hit "OK".

Scroll down to the smaller box that has the city name, and then hit "OK". To reverse what you have done just keep hitting the "Back" button. I hope I have been clear with my directions.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

Using your Uverse remote, find the number 9.  It will be on the bottom row of the numbers.  Point the remote towards the Uverse receiver.  Press the number 9 button TWICE  This will take you to channel 99.

If you have any follow up questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

Heh, @skeeterintexas I was thinking of exactly the same answer! Man LOL  [maybe would have worded it step-by-step; press 9 and then press 9 again]

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

You can't make this stuff up!

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

6 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

Using your Uverse remote, find the number 9.  It will be on the bottom row of the numbers.  Point the remote towards the Uverse receiver.  Press the number 9 button TWICE  This will take you to channel 99.

If you have any follow up questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Skeeter: The original poster was trying to go to the channel that has local broadcasts for individual cities in his or her area. It was a valid question.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

...and I gave a valid answer.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Unless this person has AT&T TV which is now Direct Stream TV which are streaming services and not the same as the regular AT&T service.  AT&T TV does not have numbers for its channels only the name of the channel.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

3 years ago

Please don't respond to threads over a year old. The question was answered over a year ago.

This thread will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.