Helpful Links

how to watch channel 99

how to watch channel 99

how to watch channel 99

Message 1 of 7
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: how to watch channel 99

Using your Uverse remote, find the number 9.  It will be on the bottom row of the numbers.  Point the remote towards the Uverse receiver.  Press the number 9 button TWICE  This will take you to channel 99.

If you have any follow up questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
ACE - Expert

Heh, @skeeterintexas I was thinking of exactly the same answer! Man LOL  [maybe would have worded it step-by-step; press 9 and then press 9 again]

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
ACE - Expert

You can't make this stuff up!

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Professor (ACE - Professor)
Accepted by baseballisback
‎07-18-2018 9:26 AM

Hit "99" on your remote control. I assume you want to go to the Local Government, Education, and Public Access Channel. When you get to the blue screen that says "Government, Education, and Public TV", hit "OK" on your remote. When you get to the list of local cities, scroll down or up, and then chose your city. Then hit "OK".

Scroll down to the smaller box that has the city name, and then hit "OK". To reverse what you have done just keep hitting the "Back" button. I hope I have been clear with my directions.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 7
ACE - Professor

@skeeterintexas wrote:

Using your Uverse remote, find the number 9.  It will be on the bottom row of the numbers.  Point the remote towards the Uverse receiver.  Press the number 9 button TWICE  This will take you to channel 99.

If you have any follow up questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Skeeter: The original poster was trying to go to the channel that has local broadcasts for individual cities in his or her area. It was a valid question.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Message 6 of 7
ACE - Expert

...and I gave a valid answer.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support