tazoman78's profile

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

Friday, November 23rd, 2012 3:39 PM

how to view channels listings for networks you don't subscribe to?

I use the web remote to schedule the majority of shows that I would like to watch but I notice for instance I don't subscribe to HBO and Cinemax but I would like to see what's playing on those channels e.g. this weekend they are allowing us to preview hbo and max for free but I can't see the listing for those channels via web remote. My question is is there a setting or something that will allow you to view those networks on web remote so you could at least see and schedule recordings?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

No, the web remote only lists channels you subscribe to in your package

Edit:  You can only record the channels in the package you subscribe to.  Sorry didn't come across correctly.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

11 years ago

well that sucks I posed the question to a tech on the phone about what is you're interested in finding out what's currently playing on those channels in order to decided if you want to subscribe or not and she apologized and gave me hbo and max for free 3 months so i'm happy, AT&T might want to make viewing all channels available in the future LOL

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

tazoman78 -
That is interesting.I always thought the web remote showed all the channels. There are so many complaints about showing channels not subscribed..

For complete listings, go to - http://uversetv.att.yahoo.com/wra/uverse/?.lts=1353686685 And, set it for U-verse.

Mentor

• 

88 Messages

11 years ago

Do a Google search for Titan TV. 

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

I see my last post was in error due to copy & paste. I had copied the att site expecting it to contain all shows. When it did not contain all shows I went to Titantv and thought I copied that url & did not notice that I did not paste what I expected to.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

11 years ago

thanks for the link it was useful.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.