Helpful Links

how do i stream videos from uverse online using my tablet?

Contributor

Message 1 of 23
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: how do i stream videos from uverse online using my tablet?

yes...it is my understanding that the Nexus 7 is an Android device

Message 16 of 23
Expert

Then you should be able to watch video on demand as well as streaming video on your tablet.  I am trying to find out which app I downloaded so that I could watch video on my phone.  One of the apps I downloaded was Youtube downloader from the Amazon app store.

Message 17 of 23
Scholar

I guess, that's just a Random App... What about the U-Verse App?

Is it capable of streaming On Demand videos?

Can you watch the On Demand videos on it?(The ones that we have it on OnDemand menu of the TV)

Message 18 of 23
Expert

That is the app I was referring to.  The Uverse app is what I use to watch the Uverse video on demand and streaming video on.  If your device won't play the videos then you will need to download a Flash player app to your devices.  Here is a link.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_kk_3?rh=i%3Amobile-apps%2Ck%3Aflash+player+for+android+tablet&keyword...

Message 19 of 23
Expert

You can also download html5 but according to what I have read it should already be on your tablet.

Message 20 of 23
Contributor

how does one download the uverse app w/ a smart phone ? my smart phone service is w/ Sprint

Message 21 of 23
ACE - Expert

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 22 of 23
Contributor

Where can I download the Uverse App? I searched the att site and did not find it. I received an Amazon Fire (2015 edition) for Christmas and I would like to watch movies by the pool...

Message 23 of 23
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support