maryhelenm's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 9th, 2013 9:55 PM

how do i hide channels that I don't want to see?

There are many channels I don't ever want to see.  How do I hide them?  Can I make multiple favorite lists?  I like a list that shows all the movies and one that shows the cooking, etc.  On Directv I was able to do that.  So far I'm not real impressed with Uverse.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Here is how to set up your favorites: https://getsocial.att.com/docs/DOC-1272.

Here is how to customize them:
Hiding or customize channels in U-verse lineup - AT&T U-verse TV Support

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

10 years ago

You may also completely hide unwanted channels from the guide, which is a feature that I never had on my previous video service providers.

The "useless" channels, such as shopping, pay AT&T for the privilege of being on the service, which may serve to offset the costs of providing channels that you may see more value in, and most can still be hidden from the guide.

Finally, there are channel shortcuts that show categories of channels, including just the channels in a subscription package.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

This is unreal to have to go through these many steps. Uverse should have this built-in already, with the ability to browse by category as the OP is trying to do. It should also get rid of the 100's of shopping and useless channels. And if I'm not subscribed to the channel, why am I seeing it? CUSTOMER ABUSE.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.