how do I create a favorites list of channels?

how do I create a favorites list of channels?

? I want to create a "favorites" list of the channels we get. What is the process for creating a favorites list?

Message 1 of 8 (5,859 Views)
Highlighted
Employee
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: how do I create a favorites list of channels?

paulkbomberger@att.net

Follow this process on the channel you wish to set as a favorite.

ji785s_1360721544162.png

ji785s_1360721544171.png

–Cheers,
Ji785s

^ You can click this to send me a Private Message

Did my post have a solution that worked for you?
Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts as an Accepted Solution

Need more help?
Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help.

For assistance with account specific issues please Call: 1-800-288-2020, or feel free to reach out to the specific support team here. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
The Team may respond back to you here, keep and eye out for a in the top right of the webpage.

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
DirecTV Problems, ATTDirectCare

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 8 (5,859 Views)
Community Support

I moved this thread to TV & Remote so if others had the same issue they would be able to reference this thread.

paulkbomberger@att.net, Did the information that ji785s provide help answer your question?

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 8 (5,859 Views)
Voyager

Great answer & perfect in its simplicity! Kudos!!!

Message 4 of 8 (5,859 Views)

Attempting to use http://uverse.com/uv/guide.

It use to be easy to add favorite chanels as well as "filter by" favorites.

That no longer seems possible. Looks like ATT screwed up a great capability.

Message 5 of 8 (3,744 Views)
ACE - Expert

storageman - There are many posts complaining about the removal of Favorites from uverse.com.

There was a post with the same complaint this am about an update to android app taking it away.

I just checked uverse for ipad & it is still there.

It is still on the TV, but, there are many speedbumps in the way of building it and using it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 8 (3,741 Views)
Contributor

How do I add a new list to the favorites?

Message 7 of 8 (309 Views)
ACE - Expert

@fergie2x2 - Press ENTER/ZOOM/CC button located  right of zero.

Select edit/add favorites then add new list.

Be aware that you will be adding clicks each time you want to view the fav guide - you will need to choose which one.

If you can stick with one list with a few more channels it will save the extra click.

Only you can decide which is better for you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 8 (293 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.