gridlock's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 1:58 AM

grid for program guide display

Somehow the grid for the Uverse guide display for programs changed from dates-and-times across the top horizontal and stations down the vertical side to stations listed on the top horizontal and dates-and-times on the vertical side. How can I change the format back to the original configuration? I have an S10-S3 Uverse remote. Please help.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

It's permanently like that?  If so you couldn't have done it "accidentally" because you need to go out of your way to get that as the default layout.  Specifically on the remote press menu->options->channel->primary/guide style.  The choices are grid guide (which is what you want) and channel list view (which you somehow previously selected).  So after selecting grid view press the save menu item and you are back to "normal".

Alternatively you can temporarily get that style by bringing up the guide (or favorites) grid and selecting the channel by navigating to the left (channel) column and selecting the channel.  But the the grid will revert to whatever your primary/guide style choice is set to in the options the next time you bring up the grid.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Oh thank you! Your instructions worked like a charm. And no, I didn't accidentally change it. My husband did and then didn't want to research how to fix. You may have saved a marriage....

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.