dwinth's profile
ACE - Professor

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

Monday, February 17th, 2014 3:47 AM

beIN Sports 3D Is Gone

Not that it matters that much, but I noticed yesterday that beIN Sports 3D on 664 SD and 1664 HD are gone. Maybe I missed the announcement.

Who will be the first to make a threat to quit U-Verse because those channels are gone?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

118 Messages

10 years ago

I have a feeling the network no longer exists (or is a waste of money) as there is never any programming on it.

ESPN shut down their 3D feed last year.

The whole 3D TV thing didn't really catch on.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

@jeremy1069fm wrote:

I have a feeling the network no longer exists (or is a waste of money) as there is never any programming on it.

In addition, there is no mention of the channel on Wikipedia.

When will someone threaten to quit? As soon as we forget about BeIN 3D and this thread drops off the first page.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:

@jeremy1069fm wrote:

When will someone threaten to quit? As soon as we forget about BeIN 3D and this thread drops off the first page.

That someone will threaten to quit after discovering three years from now that U-Verse no longer has beIN  Sports 3D and/or a salesperson promised them that U-Verse has beIN Sports 3D.

Scholar

• 

411 Messages

10 years ago

Does not make sence why people threaten to leave over channel they never watch .

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

@baseballisback wrote:

@jeremy1069fm wrote:

That someone will threaten to quit after discovering three years from now that U-Verse no longer has beIN  Sports 3D and/or a salesperson promised them that U-Verse has beIN Sports 3D.

Probably...despite the fact that the higher ups at AT&T insist their sales reps don't give out old lineup cards...didn't I hear something about AT&T shying away from the third-party sales agents?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

@rt123 wrote:

Does not make sence why people threaten to leave over channel they never watch .

Unfortunately for all of us, it is impossible to tell who is legit...just like most of the internet, a grain of salt is best.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

While U-Verse had beIN Sports 3D, did anyone with a 3D television ever see anything telecast on that station?

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

U-Verse no longer has beIN Sports 3D?  WHAAAAAAAA!  I'm considering leaving ATT and calling Comcawarnercoxdirectdish, at my earliest convenience.  I was garan-teed that NO channel would ever be lost.  Bye ATT!  Smiley Wink

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.