are you ever going to get the UP Station (Uplifting Entertainment)

Contributor

are you ever going to get the UP Station (Uplifting Entertainment)

Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 1 of 4 (5,183 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: are you ever going to get the UP Station (Uplifting Entertainment)

No one knows until it is announced but you can put your request here: Channel Survey

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (5,183 Views)
Contributor

My husband and I recently left Comcast for U-verse. We are already regretting that decision and it has only been 3 days. U-verse does not have my 2 favorite channels, Hallmark and Up. This could definitely be a determining factor in which provider gets my business! I would rather pay the penalty for breaking my contact than compromise my ability to watch the shows I enjoy. Does U-verse have something against good, wholesome tv??!!?? That's what it's looking like and I am totally dissatisfied. 

Message 3 of 4 (2,596 Views)
Contributor

Really glad I read this, I'm with you Hallmark and UP are two favorites for us along with Disney.  Not having those means no Uverse for us!!

Message 4 of 4 (2,279 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.