Scholar

american heroes channel

american heroes channel is now live in HD  on channel 1259

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Professor

Re: american heroes channel

shewjr wrote:

american heroes channel is now live in HD  on channel 1259

If I am correct, the former Military Channel was not in HD previously on U-Verse. The channel, under it's new name, is one more HD channel added to the U-Verse lineup.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Scholar

Now if only military history channel can go HD on u-verse
Message 3 of 6
ACE - Professor

shewjr wrote:
Now if only military history channel can go HD on u-verse

According to the latest Official AVS National HD Channel Lineups dated March 4, 2014, The Military History Channel does not exist in high definition.

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1462894/official-avs-national-hd-channel-lineups-cable-dbs-fiber-iptv-upda...

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Can anyone assist me in getting a copy of DVD # 259 which aired on Sunday, the 15th of June?  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mary Ellen[Edited for privacy.]

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Professor

lilmamablondie wrote:

Can anyone assist me in getting a copy of DVD # 259 which aired on Sunday, the 15th of June?  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mary Ellen

[edited for privacy]

This may be a long shot, but got to this link, and call the number on the lower right of the page. 

http://store.discovery.com/?v=discovery_dvds-books

Phone Orders - 1.800.938.0333

Here is the web site for videos for the American Heros Channel:  http://www.ahctv.com/videos

However, you may need to go throught The Discovery Store as I indicated above. Good luck. Let me know what happened.

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support