SugarAvenue's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 29th, 2012 7:20 AM

add more canada channel

When I talked agt length about signing up, I was guaranteed that CBC (Canada Broadcast) and TVO (TV Ontario - a Canadian PBS) was a channel in the Detroit area.  I looked at the online TV Guide using Uverse and do not see it anywhere.  If I can get it with the use of an antenna, why is it not available on Uver?  Comcast and Wide Open West offer that AND CBC.  I watch TVO at least 1-2 hours a day OR MORE.  IF it is not there when they install on Tuesday, they will be removing it again before they leave.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

SugarAvenue - Check yout channel listings her to see what is available for your zip code - https://uma.att.com/uma/RetrieveChannelLineup?ZIP=06410&APPID=UMA&actionType=&FORMAT=POPUP&FirstTime=F

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

If it's not available you can go here to request a channel or channels.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

11 years ago

@SugarAvenue wrote:

When I talked agt length about signing up, I was guaranteed that CBC (Canada Broadcast) and TVO (TV Ontario - a Canadian PBS) was a channel in the Detroit area.  I looked at the online TV Guide using Uverse and do not see it anywhere.  If I can get it with the use of an antenna, why is it not available on Uver?  Comcast and Wide Open West offer that AND CBC.  I watch TVO at least 1-2 hours a day OR MORE.  IF it is not there when they install on Tuesday, they will be removing it again before they leave.

Channel 9 CBET (CBC) is available for metro Detroit Uverse users, there is no HD broadcast available.

It is only available above the 42d parallel in the US according to US/Canadian agreements and being an OTA channel for the Detroit market. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

am north of detroit and i get 9 in hd and yes i like to see more canadian

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@tvsyfy wrote:

am north of detroit and i get 9 in hd and yes i like to see more canadian

You responded to a 2 year old thread when we only had 9 and not 1009.  No other Canadian stations were generally available OTA on a standard antenna in metro Detroit. 

TV Ontario is a non commercial station like our PBS and problably will not be available. 😉

Edit:  Can request it here:

http://uversechannels.att.com/

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.