dbennett01's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, November 1st, 2014 7:21 PM

Wireless DVR, not recording

Had an ATT&T tech come out today, as we lost our wireless sevice yesterday.  He replaced the modem, and one of 2 DVR receivers.  He left after 2 hours and everything was working fine.

Tried to record a program, and it froze with the message on the TV, "The DVR is working.  Please try agian".  Using my remote, any button I would hit would bring up the same message.  Could not even change the channel, as the message would come up.

Called my Tech, he said to unplug the Modem, and unpug the power source to the 2 DVR's, which I did.  The Modem powered up, all green, than I plugged in the DVR's one at a time.  I waited about 30 minutes to record, and sure enough, got the message on the TV, "The DVR is working, Please try again", and I cannot change the channel, or hit any button on my remote.  And the pause button bring up the message, "The pause command is temporarily unavailable. Try again".  This is coming up on the same channel, that has been on for an hour.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks, followed your instructions and it worked.  The service tech left the old DVR, when he replaced it.  Should I call him directly or should I contact AT&T?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Sorry, he left a wireless receiver...

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Will do.  Thanks.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.