dopamine5ht's profile

Mentor

• 

34 Messages

Wednesday, August 14th, 2013 12:06 PM

Will I be able watch Al Jazeera America on Aug 20th and beyond?

I know that current tv is no more, and al jazzera america to go live. The question is will I be able to enjoy it. I have been looking forward to this adtion of news channels. In my view ABC* CNN* FOX* *NBC* is not enough.

I am hoping this channel goes live. Maybe some day I will get my wish in see BBCnews as well. I want  more news and less news entertainment.

Not that I want any of the other channels to go away. I just want more options. I like uverse dearly. I am still waiting the 1000's of channels everyone was dreaming about years ago.

I am still kind of irritated., and so is my family that although we enjoy our UVERSE TV. It is still does not live up to the ideal. Kids channels are great. The educational channels are still lacking. Dreaming of the day that we have something equivalant of BBC 4 here.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

DirecTV and Dish carry AJAM. Here in Austin, Time Warner Cable carries it. Pretty easy here to find it unless you have Uverse.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@spanheim wrote:

DirecTV and Dish carry AJAM. Here in Austin, Time Warner Cable carries it. Pretty easy here to find it unless you have Uverse.

Well, shut my mouth (literally), I stand corrected.  AJA is on more than just a few networks.  It is on Comcast, TWC, Brighthouse, FiOS, both DBS and even Google Fiber!  I do not see Charter, Cox, and a few other major players.  It's not everywhere but close.........

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

That's a lot more than I thought...

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

They way U-Verse is always adding channels, I would not be surprised to see a settlement, and Al Jazeera America being added by the end of the year or sooner.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.