Why is the AT&T version of OnDemand so Horrible?

Contributor

Why is the AT&T version of OnDemand so Horrible?

In the OnDemand you only get a few selections of shows, like on NBC I missed the series finale of Crisis, even though Crisis is in the OnDemand it only has like 3 shows and all were a month ago. Then Crossbones was OnDemand and now its gone (I missed the first show and can't get it at all now). Why arent there any pattern to the shows available. It is like someone at ATT is saying OK post this one and then when people get hooked on the show don't post any more EVER. 

Message 1 of 7 (403 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Why is the AT&T version of OnDemand so Horrible?

[ Edited ]

styrent wrote:

In the OnDemand you only get a few selections of shows, like on NBC I missed the series finale of Crisis, even though Crisis is in the OnDemand it only has like 3 shows and all were a month ago. Then Crossbones was OnDemand and now its gone (I missed the first show and can't get it at all now). Why arent there any pattern to the shows available. It is like someone at ATT is saying OK post this one and then when people get hooked on the show don't post any more EVER. 


The channel providers themselves determine what VoD shows are provided.  Unfortrunately TV providers are at their whim.  You will never see more than a handful of each show, on any TV providers VoD.

 

The NBC website says the Crisis finale is June 21st.

 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (395 Views)

Re: Why is the AT&T version of OnDemand so Horrible?


styrent wrote:

In the OnDemand you only get a few selections of shows, like on NBC I missed the series finale of Crisis, even though Crisis is in the OnDemand it only has like 3 shows and all were a month ago. Then Crossbones was OnDemand and now its gone (I missed the first show and can't get it at all now). Why arent there any pattern to the shows available. It is like someone at ATT is saying OK post this one and then when people get hooked on the show don't post any more EVER. 


I just checked and Crossbones has episode 1 and 2 On Demand, not sure where you are looking but it's there.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 7 (389 Views)
Contributor

Re: Why is the AT&T version of OnDemand so Horrible?

I don't know either because when I go to "on Demand"  "Free Shows" NBC or NBC HD there is no Crossbones listed on my tv

Message 4 of 7 (355 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: Why is the AT&T version of OnDemand so Horrible?

Look at hulu.com or NBC's website. I was streaming old episodes of 24 last night to my TV via Chromecast off FOX.com and they were commercial-free with FF/Rew capabilities.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7 (337 Views)

Re: Why is the AT&T version of OnDemand so Horrible?


styrent wrote:

I don't know either because when I go to "on Demand"  "Free Shows" NBC or NBC HD there is no Crossbones listed on my tv


Try searching by shows, A-C. If it's not there try rebooting your system starting with the RG then your DVR and then your STBs.  It should be there so not sure why your aren't seeing it.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 6 of 7 (308 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Why is the AT&T version of OnDemand so Horrible?


oufanindallas wrote:

styrent wrote:

I don't know either because when I go to "on Demand"  "Free Shows" NBC or NBC HD there is no Crossbones listed on my tv


Try searching by shows, A-C. If it's not there try rebooting your system starting with the RG then your DVR and then your STBs.  It should be there so not sure why your aren't seeing it.


@styrent - you could also do a search without going into the On Demand menu.  Try  Menu > Search > and use the onscreen keyboard to start typing c-r-o-s-s-b, it should show up as an On Demand selection, in the results.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 7 (285 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.