styrent's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 17th, 2014 8:29 PM

Why is the AT&T version of OnDemand so Horrible?

In the OnDemand you only get a few selections of shows, like on NBC I missed the series finale of Crisis, even though Crisis is in the OnDemand it only has like 3 shows and all were a month ago. Then Crossbones was OnDemand and now its gone (I missed the first show and can't get it at all now). Why arent there any pattern to the shows available. It is like someone at ATT is saying OK post this one and then when people get hooked on the show don't post any more EVER. 

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@styrent wrote:

In the OnDemand you only get a few selections of shows, like on NBC I missed the series finale of Crisis, even though Crisis is in the OnDemand it only has like 3 shows and all were a month ago. Then Crossbones was OnDemand and now its gone (I missed the first show and can't get it at all now). Why arent there any pattern to the shows available. It is like someone at ATT is saying OK post this one and then when people get hooked on the show don't post any more EVER. 

The channel providers themselves determine what VoD shows are provided.  Unfortrunately TV providers are at their whim.  You will never see more than a handful of each show, on any TV providers VoD.

The NBC website says the Crisis finale is June 21st.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@styrent wrote:

I just checked and Crossbones has episode 1 and 2 On Demand, not sure where you are looking but it's there.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I don't know either because when I go to "on Demand"  "Free Shows" NBC or NBC HD there is no Crossbones listed on my tv

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

10 years ago

Look at hulu.com or NBC's website. I was streaming old episodes of 24 last night to my TV via Chromecast off FOX.com and they were commercial-free with FF/Rew capabilities.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@styrent wrote:

I don't know either because when I go to "on Demand"  "Free Shows" NBC or NBC HD there is no Crossbones listed on my tv

Try searching by shows, A-C. If it's not there try rebooting your system starting with the RG then your DVR and then your STBs.  It should be there so not sure why your aren't seeing it.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

@styrent wrote:

Try searching by shows, A-C. If it's not there try rebooting your system starting with the RG then your DVR and then your STBs.  It should be there so not sure why your aren't seeing it.

@styrent - you could also do a search without going into the On Demand menu.  Try  Menu > Search > and use the onscreen keyboard to start typing c-r-o-s-s-b, it should show up as an On Demand selection, in the results.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.