For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Careyanne04's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 20th, 2013 4:10 PM

Why is ATT broadcasting Al Jazeera, but not The Blaze?

Is ATT going to offering The Blaze as a news and programming option? If not, why is this not an option and Al Jazeera America is with the history of that organization?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

I figured. They must be afraid of the apposing view points. Intolerant I think is what they call the other side of their viewpoint. Hmm.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Don't be lead like lambs to the slaughter. I don't want to be lied to anymore by big media. We have have been programmed and propagandized to. Wake up before it's too late. The hate for the other opinion is un-American and intolerant and you don't see that. People who watch Fox News don't call for the banning of any other opinion. Why is it ok the other way around? Be careful what you hate because that is what you become.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

@Jakobar12 wrote:
Don't be lead like lambs to the slaughter. I don't want to be lied to anymore by big media. We have have been programmed and propagandized to. Wake up before it's too late. The hate for the other opinion is un-American and intolerant and you don't see that. People who watch Fox News don't call for the banning of any other opinion. Why is it ok the other way around? Be careful what you hate because that is what you become.

*Grabs popcorn

I LOVE a good conspiracy theory...go on....and when you're done I'll tell you about Area 51, the death of Princess Diana and the JFK assassination....  Smiley Frustrated

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

@Jakobar12 wrote:

I'm willing to bet almost all of the posters that were calling for the banning of Al Jazeera America were Faux News and The Blaze viewers. That line about being careful about what one hates doesn't make sense at all and I can only imagine where it came from. If people want to watch Glenn Beck & Co and Faux News's drivel that's their right but don't come on here doing the same exact thing your accusing others of that's what's known as hypocrisy.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

It is amazing. Half of the people are accusing AT&T of being oriented to the right, and that is why it took so long to get Al Jazerra America.. The other half are accusing AT&T of being oriented to the left, and that is why we do not have The Blaze yet.

The real answer is that AT&T is oriented to the green, and will make decisions concerning which channels they will carry according to how it will help their business to grow and prosper. That is how most successful businesses are oriented.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

It is amazing. Half of the people are accusing AT&T of being oriented to the right, and that is why it took so long to get Al Jazerra America.. The other half are accusing AT&T of being oriented to the left, and that is why we do not have The Blaze yet.

The real answer is that AT&T is oriented to the green, and will make decisions concerning which channels they will carry according to how it will help their business to grow and prosper. That is how most successful businesses are oriented.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION!

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

10 years ago

So funny some degrade Fox but support Al Jazeera which is nothing but a mouth piece for terrorists. I cannot do that but that is my chioce just as others can make their own choice.        

Scholar

• 

223 Messages

10 years ago

@Jakobar12 wrote:
People who watch Fox News don't call for the banning of any other opinion.

Yes they do.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@hex731 wrote:

So funny some degrade Fox but support Al Jazeera which is nothing but a mouth piece for terrorists. I cannot do that but that is my chioce just as others can make their own choice.        

Can we get some proof for that statement?  Have you watched it?  OR are you going on what Glenn told you about AJA.  Speaking of the following sheep, lol.  I actually watched AJA and found it quite interesting and I'm a Regan conservative, lol.

I guess some like there news with a right falling slant.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.