Careyanne04's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 20th, 2013 4:10 PM

Why is ATT broadcasting Al Jazeera, but not The Blaze?

Is ATT going to offering The Blaze as a news and programming option? If not, why is this not an option and Al Jazeera America is with the history of that organization?

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@Careyanne04 wrote:

Is ATT going to offering The Blaze as a news and programming option? If not, why is this not an option and Al Jazeera America is with the history of that organization?

Total misinformation - U-Verse is not carrying Al Jazeera per posts from Dmitri, with AT&T.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Channel 1219 is a terrorist nation funded station AlJizzera. Why is The Blaze not one of my options? What is wrong with ATT?   Supporting AlJizzera and not an American company is unbelievable. 

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

Jakobar12 wrote:

Channel 1219 is a terrorist nation funded station AlJizzera. Why is The Blaze not one of my options? What is wrong with ATT?   Supporting AlJizzera and not an American company is unbelievable. 

AND we have a winner!  I suppose Jako likes his news with a slant.  Smiley Wink

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 years ago

@Jakobar12 wrote:

You'll need to address your concerns with the owner(s) of The Blaze. 

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

Probably for the same reason that 8 of the top ten providers have for not carrying the blaze.

Scholar

• 

195 Messages

10 years ago

i think aljazeera won a court hearing about their carriage on u-verse..

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@shewjr wrote:

i think aljazeera won a court hearing about their carriage on u-verse..

Maybe, a couple of weeks ago, they each agreed to drop their lawsuits.  So, there may not have been a winner in court but the writing may have been on the wall, what the outcome was going to be.  Regardless, it's done and we had the first post bemoaning the fact that AT&T is carrying it.  LOL.

Scholar

• 

223 Messages

10 years ago

Unfortunately, the Time Warner message boards is not any better than here.  There are also Time Warner subscribers complaining that TW is carrying Al Jazeera America and not The Blaze.

If either provider wants to add The Blaze, I would have no issue given that both providers carry Al Jazeera America and BBC World News.  Of course, if neither provider wants to carry The Blaze, I'll have no issue with it either being that I am not a fan of cable networks that specialize in inflammatory fear mongering and conspiracy theories as both The Blaze and Fox News Channel are famous for.

Scholar

• 

104 Messages

10 years ago

Maybe ATT isnt run by right wing nut cases and they purposley don't want Blaze TV on. I cant blame them but then again the only carrier with Blaze is Dish. Go figure.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

i just like the choice to think for myself and not be force fed one view.  If the Blaze is the only one doing something different than the rest, I want to think outside the box.  Sheeple can hate like they are told to. It's predictable now.  I won't conform like the intolorent want me to. Thanks for you MSNBC approved comment though. Smiley Wink

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.