For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
KimberlyE's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, March 13th, 2019 7:06 AM

Why do I lose service for 3 hours every night

67CDD2A5-9AB8-4E02-9396-C7AD885DEE50.jpegEvery night around 11p I lose svc for 3hs

1 Attachment

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

5 years ago

That piece of info about it being one unit would have been good to know before now. Did you tell the tech that?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you. I will do the switch and post the results

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

yes

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

DirectV keeps playing games on my computer...They keep changing things on my settings and shutting my computer off. Something must be done!!! I have called them constant and they think it's a joke...They keep installing Directv towers and printers. I can not use my computer because they shut it down and keep making things big and small...I am going to put and add in the paper about this and send this out on the computer so every one knows about it and stops using them and will add that i go hooked up with them with AT&T...I had enough

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I am in same biat, ATT Uverse is the worst, I have had their crappy service for 2 1/2 years and it constantly goes out, customers shouldnt have to reset their receivers all the freaking time, but thus is at&ts plan, they are trying to phase out uverse and get everyone to go to dish, which is funny seeing not everyone has a place to put a darm dush nor does everyone have a south facing view which all dishes need. This company sucjs in my book, tired of paying huge bills for intermittent service. Im now demanding reimbursement fir each day ny service has gone out, why pay for something that didnt work correctly. Appalling company!!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

At&t u-verse is horrendous and they are giving us crap equipment. Ive read they are trying to phase Uverse out so everyone goes to Dish, shame they dont understand not everyone can have a dish nor does everyone have a south facing area to have a dish, my uverse goes out all the time, i go through the trouble shooting constantly & still have to call their tech support to send me a signal again, its constant & I think we should start demanding cash credits to our bills for every day their servuce fails. Why should we pay for services we arent getting? Im over AT&Ts poor product & service!!  Yes mines out again, so aggrevatingly annoying!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I lost service every 3 months take forever to fix the problem

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My Uverse stops working every night right at 11.  It’s been happening for months.  We do the whole reboot system.  

It appears this problem is common.  Im certain AT&T is aware of this problem since so many are experiencing it! 

Fed up with AT&T! 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

My bill was 135 everymonth goes up why is our question 151 now 😏 😏

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.