fredziffel's profile

Scholar

• 

109 Messages

Monday, August 17th, 2015 10:33 PM

Why Al Jazeera ?

Why is U-verse carrying Al Jazeera ? Are part of my monthly fees supporting this garbage ? If you watch it , you will understand their hidden addgenda if you have an IQ above a turnip.

One can only hope at&t will get rid of the E channel ... glamorizing the disgusting kardashians is an insult to Americans.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

9 years ago

How is Arnold?  He must be getting pretty long in the tooth by now.

Give Doris my best.

Guru

• 

921 Messages

9 years ago

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

@fredziffel wrote:

Why is U-verse carrying Al Jazeera ? Are part of my monthly fees supporting this garbage ?  If you watch it , you will understand their hidden addgenda if you have an IQ above a turnip.

One can only hope at&t will get rid of the E channel ... glamorizing the disgusting kardashians is an insult to Americans.

Edited for correction:

Why is U-verse carrying Fox News Channel ? Are part of my monthly fees supporting this garbage ?  If you watch it , you will understand their hidden addgenda if you have an IQ above a turnip.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

@JefferMC wrote:

How is Arnold?  He must be getting pretty long in the tooth by now.

Give Doris my best.

And just so you know....Arnold was delicious.  Smiley Tongue

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

9 years ago

@rdljr, try this link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0592668/ 

Pay particular attention to the character played by Hank Patterson or Arnold the Piggy

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

My favorite characters were Ralph and Alf, the brother and sister construction team that could never seem to finish a project.

And to this day, I worry about plugging in too many appliances in the kitchen for fear I'll blow a fuse!

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

To bad there was no cell phone service those days. Then they wouldn't have to climb up the pole to make a call.

Scholar

• 

155 Messages

9 years ago

@fredziffel wrote:

Why is U-verse carrying Al Jazeera ? Are part of my monthly fees supporting this garbage ? If you watch it , you will understand their hidden addgenda if you have an IQ above a turnip.

The point of cable television programming is not to live up to the tastes of just one individual subscriber. Cable televison serves mass amounts of viewers and subscribers. This means that if you find particular programming troubling … you can either continue with service and avoid viewing the programming or you can deliberately refrain from subscribing to cable television altogether.

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

9 years ago

You can't use the hot plate and the coffee maker at the same time because that adds up to 11 and will blow the fuse.

Explorer

• 

18 Messages

9 years ago

This thread has the beginnings of a great encounter on the internet, and has put a smile on my face. I enjoy Al Jazeera programming, and I enjoy Fox News programming. I actualy think they are pretty similar to the grand daddy of great entertainment - Qubo and/or MSNBC. However, I have also recently discovered BBC WN, which is similar to Al Jazeera, only with nifty British accents. While we have a soapbox to stand on, I think I would rather have Newsmax as compared to OANN.

Let's keep this thread alive....

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.