Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

Contributor

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

Message 436 of 787
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Hallmark Channel

It is over! The two Hallmark channels will be back as of tomorrow, 7/23/15. I hope the moderators go through the forum and clean it up a bit by deleting all of the hundreds of Hallmark threads created since August, 2010.

More information about the Hallmark Channel here.

On the other hand, will any posts made by a poster disappear under his profile if a thread is deleted?

I do not know if that is feasible, but it is just a thought.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (2)
Message 781 of 787
Teacher

What ! Ate you serious ? Well thank you and happy day !

Message 782 of 787
ACE - Professor

@slw531 wrote:
What ! Ate you serious ? Well thank you and happy day !

Read the link that Becky put in my post above yours.

http://about.att.com/story/crown_media_family_networks_and_att_uverse_to_launch_hallmark_channel_and...

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 783 of 787
ACE - Expert

I'd like to see this entire thread archived.  Kinda like cleaning out your closet and getting rid of all the clothes that you wore when you were 18.  You never want to see them again!

Message 784 of 787
ACE - Professor

@dwinth wrote:

It is over! The two Hallmark channels will be back as of tomorrow, 7/23/15. I hope the moderators go through the forum and clean it up a bit by deleting all of the hundreds of Hallmark threads created since August, 2010.

More information about the Hallmark Channel here.

On the other hand, will any posts made by a poster disappear under his profile if a thread is deleted?

I do not know if that is feasible, but it is just a thought.

Depending on how the back-end stuff works, what they *should* do is archive these threads into a forum that regular people can't see. This would keep post counts and whatnot intact while not messing up the database while giving us a "cleaner" forum.

Message 785 of 787
ACE - Master

I wonder if @fool58 is still around to hear the good news?

Message 786 of 787
Community Support

Re: Where is the Hallmark Channel?

The Hallmark Channel is Here!

Follow the link to find out more

by ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 787 of 787
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support