Where is the Hallmark Channel?

Contributor

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

82,411 Views
Message 436 of 787
ACE - Professor

Re: Hallmark


taxnegotiator wrote:

I am getting pressure from my wife to drop ATT and go to Charter to get the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel.  I understand the issue with programming costs.  How about adding the Hallmark Channel as a premium channel (like HBO, etc)?  We would pay a monthly fee just to have those channels available - and be able to keep our other great ATT lineup. Otherwise, to keep peace at home, I may have to drop Uverse and go back to cable just to avoid spousal abuse!

 

Thanks for thinking about this option, ATT.   Negotiate a premium fee with Hallmark.  It could be a win-win for both ATT and Hallmark - as well as your customers who really appreciate the Hallmark programming. 


The problem with the premium channel option is that Hallmark probably wants the channel on a lower tier so they can get more money. (x cents times subscribers vs $12.95 times even fewer subscribers.) Putting the channel as a premium option would also make other providers feel hosed..."why can AT&T offer it as a $12.95 option where we have to charge everyone for a low-rated channel?"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 240 of 787
ACE - Master

Re: Hallmark


taxnegotiator wrote:

I am getting pressure from my wife to drop ATT and go to Charter to get the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel.  I understand the issue with programming costs.  How about adding the Hallmark Channel as a premium channel (like HBO, etc)?  We would pay a monthly fee just to have those channels available - and be able to keep our other great ATT lineup. Otherwise, to keep peace at home, I may have to drop Uverse and go back to cable just to avoid spousal abuse!

 

Thanks for thinking about this option, ATT.   Negotiate a premium fee with Hallmark.  It could be a win-win for both ATT and Hallmark - as well as your customers who really appreciate the Hallmark programming. 


Yup, my wife wants them back too.  They may never come back.   I think that either party (or maybe both) do not want to negotiate at this time.  Someone got their feelings hurt, IMHO.

 

I will agree the premium option won't work.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 241 of 787
Contributor

Where is Hallmark Channel?

I do not have AT&T for cable TV because they do not have the Hallmark Channel. I will switch once they bring it back. Not everyone wants to watch sports. 

Message 242 of 787
ACE - Master

Re: Where is Hallmark Channel?

Don't hold your breath.  Hallmark has been gone for well over 3 years and no sign of it's return. 

 

Enjoy your cable.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 243 of 787

Re: Where is Hallmark Channel?

Another Hallmark thread?  Seriously?  There's one right beside this one...I guess the OP didn't see it.

Message 244 of 787
ACE - Master

Re: Where is Hallmark Channel?


codycooper864 wrote:

Another Hallmark thread?  Seriously?  There's one right beside this one...I guess the OP didn't see it.


One of the mods moved the OPs original post. 

 

Instead of adding it to the original long-standing thread, the mod started a new thread.  *shrugs*  Smiley Frustrated

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 245 of 787
ACE - Professor

Re: Where is Hallmark Channel?


ssmotes wrote:

I do not have AT&T for cable TV because they do not have the Hallmark Channel. I will switch once they bring it back. Not everyone wants to watch sports. 


None of us can do anything about bringing the Hallmark Channel back as almost all of us are just subscribers to U-Verse, nothing more than that.

 

You are obviously unhappy with your current provider since only the lack of Hallmark is stopping you from switching to U-Verse. What features are you unhappy with your current provider?

 

Perhaps you should go to the forum of your current provider to express your unhappiness with them since they already have the Hallmark Channel.

 

I hope you will come back to this forum to post answers to my question.

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 246 of 787
ACE - Professor

Re: Where is the Hallmark Channel??

I can't believe there's hundreds of people who are apparently stuck with U-Verse and are moping around because they live the agonizing life of not having Hallmark channel.

Do what I would have done years ago. Drop U-Verse and don't look back. If you came to U-Verse from another provider, that means you have options. Well, I double-dog dare you to switch immediately.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 247 of 787
ACE - Professor

Re: Where is the Hallmark Channel??


baseballisback wrote:
I can't believe there's hundreds of people who are apparently stuck with U-Verse and are moping around because they live the agonizing life of not having Hallmark channel.

Do what I would have done years ago. Drop U-Verse and don't look back. If you came to U-Verse from another provider, that means you have options. Well, I double-dog dare you to switch immediately.

Baseballisback:  OP ssmotes is not a subscriber to U-Verse. He has another provider that he is unhappy with, but will not switch to U-Verse until the Hallmark Channel is back.

 


Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 248 of 787
Contributor

Re: Where is the Hallmark Channel??

My wife and I just got back from her hometown where they carry the Hallmark Movie Channel.  We joined AT&T U-Verse when we moved into our new house last year - in the midst of the holiday programming season - she was quite despondent.  That despondency returned when we came back home from holiday.  OMG, AT&T U-Verse, PLEASE WORK IT OUT!!!!

Message 249 of 787
ACE - Master

Re: Where is the Hallmark Channel??


HHCassius wrote:

My wife and I just got back from her hometown where they carry the Hallmark Movie Channel.  We joined AT&T U-Verse when we moved into our new house last year - in the midst of the holiday programming season - she was quite despondent.  That despondency returned when we came back home from holiday.  OMG, AT&T U-Verse, PLEASE WORK IT OUT!!!!


Welcome! Don't be a stranger on the forums.

 

That being said, the channels have been gone from U-Verse for over three years.  You can reqwuest the channel here or post your concern on AT&T's Facebook page.  In my opinion - the more that do the latter, the more attention that it may bring to the powers that be.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 250 of 787
Scholar

Re: Where is Hallmark Channel?

ssmotes writes, "I do not have AT&T for cable TV because they do not have the Hallmark Channel. I will switch once they bring it back. Not everyone wants to watch sports."

 

Hello. Happy New Year. And welcome to the site.

Message 251 of 787
Scholar

Re: Where is the Hallmark Channel??

Hallmark is over at Comcast Xfinity.
Message 252 of 787
Highlighted

Re: Hallmark Channel

I'll bet there are torrent websites online where you can watch live feeds of Hallmark and the NHL Network somewhere, if you look for them hard enough.  

Message 253 of 787

Re: Where is the Hallmark Channel??


Brianbastos wrote:
Hallmark is over at Comcast Xfinity.

You're point?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 254 of 787
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support