For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
fool58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 10:55 PM

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

What, you don't like da fishbowl?

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

Yerah, I went to Shedd Aquarium, I don't need to see no more stinkin' fishes! Smiley Very Happy

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

10 years ago

@JefferMC wrote:

What, you don't like da fishbowl?

Another viewer!! LOL

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

My wife was a faithful viewer of BBAD.  For several summers I'd pick up Showtime (or U-300 in the U-verse world) so she could watch it, then drop back in the fall. 

I'll watch the actual episodes with her, but you can't make me watch 21 more hours of that stuff a week.  Three is quite enough.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@JefferMC wrote:

My wife was a faithful viewer of BBAD.  For several summers I'd pick up Showtime (or U-300 in the U-verse world) so she could watch it, then drop back in the fall. 

I'll watch the actual episodes with her, but you can't make me watch 21 more hours of that stuff a week.  Three is quite enough.

I see your point but my wife is up at all hours, and I often got a "you gotta see this" about silly stuff that went on, during BBAD.  It was cool on Showtime but I am guessing that it was lame on TVGN.  I almost considered a trial of the Live Feeds.  CBS did those differently too, this year.

I actually wish that they did BB 2x a year.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

My favorite channels when we had satellite was TLC, HGTV and HALLMARK.  I really wish U-verse would rconsider their position and add back the very family friendly Hallmark channel to the line up. I've missed it terribly since starting with U-verse.  My kids just asked today about the Christmas shows they'll miss since we don't have Hallmark. 😞

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

Simply type Hallmark in the "Ask a Question" area on the main Uverse forum page and pick one of several that pop up.  Read away.  Feel free to add to any of them.  You can probably spend 5 or 6 hours reading all of the posts.

My point is you can voice all you want but it ain't gonna happen until Crown Media and U-verse strike a deal.  Been gone from Uverse since September 2010 so I wouldn't hold my breath...... 

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

10 years ago

@dhascall wrote:
I see your point but my wife is up at all hours, and I often got a "you gotta see this" about silly stuff that went on, during BBAD.  It was cool on Showtime but I am guessing that it was lame on TVGN.  I almost considered a trial of the Live Feeds.  CBS did those differently too, this year.

Of course, I got those, too.  And I took the complaints about not knowing all of what was going on, because they do some creating editing in the shows (you can really tell after watching events unfold in BBAD). 

I offered to help my wife to setup the short trial of online, she said "no."  For one thing, she watched BBAD on DVR delay, which wouldn't be possible with the online. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Doesn't make sense that most of the other cable providers offer the Hallmark channel.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

How many Hallmark threads do we need to read the same thing over and over again? Please post on existing Hallmark threads. Creating new threads will not increase the chance of U-Verse coming to agreement with Crown Media.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.