fool58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 10:55 PM

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

10 years ago

@cwemje wrote:

I have a suggestion, get rid of all those worthless music channels that no one listens to and get the Hallmark Channel back on here, one of the reasons I choose AT&T Uverse was it showed the Hallmark channel in the lineup??!!

I hope its back on by the time Cedar Cove comes back on !!!!!

Cedar Cove wasn't even in devlopment when Hallmark left U-Verse. The show started airing in July this year.

I know they just started selling the Astrodome's turf this wekend but there's no reason to bring it onto this message board for everyone to see.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@janalraper56 wrote:

Hallmark needs to be added to the channel line up again.it's the best one out there.

There are plenty of people on this forum who will disagree with you about how good The Hallmark Channel is. Make your channel requests here:   http://uversechannels.att.com/

None of us can do anything about adding The Hallmark Channel as we are subscribers just like you.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

We could cut down on the number of posts by The One Post One and Done posters by advocating a new channel that is a combination of Al Jazeera America and The Hallmark Channel. It could be called Al Jahallmarka America.

There could be some interesting programming possiblilities.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@Jeffster_1 wrote:

@dwinth wrote:

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@cwemje wrote:

I have a suggestion, get rid of all those worthless music channels that no one listens to and get the Hallmark Channel back on here, one of the reasons I choose AT&T Uverse was it showed the Hallmark channel in the lineup??!!

I hope its back on by the time Cedar Cove comes back on !!!!!

We'd all LOVE to know where you saw that information!

....and FYI, the chances of Hallmark showing up any time soon is slim to none.

The chances of cwemje responding is slim to none.

Where is that picture of a troll when you need it.

The mods removed it as soon as I posted it last time. I was told to keep it courteous.  Which is a shame since a majority of these OPWS aren't.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

We could cut down on the number of posts by The One Post One and Done posters by advocating a new channel that is a combination of Al Jazeera America and The Hallmark Channel. It could be called Al Jahallmarka America.

There could be some interesting programming possiblilities.

Smiley Very Happy

You're fogetting the NHL network too.   Al Jallmarkahockey American.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

One of the OPW's stated that they posted from "Amazon KFTT."  I suppose that could be one of the Kindle Fire tablets but my original guess was that it was a "Keep Feeding the Troll" type device, lol. Smiley Very Happy

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

10 years ago

Chuckle.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Why is it DirecTV and TimeWarner can have Hallmark and AT&T can't. When are we going to get Hallmark Channels?

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@tomholman wrote:

Why is it DirecTV and TimeWarner can have Hallmark and AT&T can't. When are we going to get Hallmark Channels?

If you would have taken the time to read all of the Hallmark threads on this forum, you would know that none of us on this forum can give you an answer to either of your questions.

If you call AT&T customer service you will not get an answer, either. If and when Hallmark comes back to U-Verse you will know at the same time the rest of us on this forum know by either an announcement or it just showing up on a channel.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@tomholman wrote:

It;'s more than just Direct and Time Warner.  It is Dish.  It's Comcast.  Can you say Bright House?  How about RCN?  Yup, they have it too.  U-Verse and some minor, regional are the only ones not carrying them.  Hallmark even has a community.  Maybe you can post and ask them to resume negotiations?  Good luck!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.