fool58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 11th, 2014 10:55 PM

Where is the Hallmark Channel?

I am new to At&t U verus. I was told when I signed up the Hallmark Channel was available.  It took me a week to finally realize you don't have it. Very misleading.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

That's so sad. I love ATT but won't keep it after my contract because Hallmark is my favorite channel. I didn't know ATT didn't have it or I would not have gone with ATT. Can't believe they can't negotiate.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Yes, I love the Hallmark Channel also.  Really miss it around Christmas.  As soon as my ATT contract expires I will have to go elsewhere.  I can't believe we pay over $100 and can't get the channels we want. 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@wife36562 wrote:
That's so sad. I love ATT but won't keep it after my contract because Hallmark is my favorite channel. I didn't know ATT didn't have it or I would not have gone with ATT. Can't believe they can't negotiate.

As it is always recommended on this forum, you should always check the channel list before signing up with any provider be it U-Verse, Dish, Charter, Time Warner, Direct, etc.

If you did not check, you have only yourself to blame, not U-Verse.

As far as your statement that you "can't believe they can't negotiate", I fully agree with you. I cannot believe that Crown Media, the owner of the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel, cannot negotiate.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

My husband and I are very disappointed that we can no longer get the Hallmark Channel!!!!  We really enjoyed their programming and I was especially looking forward to watching the "Cedar Cove" series, starring Andie MacDowell, only to discover that I can't.  My husband and I subscribe to the most expensive TV package U-verse offers and don't feel we should have to go out and buy DVDs of movies/programs we could watch on the Hallmark Channel.  Is there anything viewers can do to make their voices heard if they would like to see this channel restored?  

Mentor

• 

77 Messages

11 years ago

It took you 3 years to notice you no longer get the Hallmark channel? Sorry but it's been gone since 2010 and as far as we know there have been no discussions between AT&T and Crown Media (Hallmarks owner) to bring it back since then. There are multiple discussions on this topic, for now all you can do is request the channel through the AT&T channel request link.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@pag1954 wrote:

My husband and I are very disappointed that we can no longer get the Hallmark Channel!!!!  We really enjoyed their programming and I was especially looking forward to watching the "Cedar Cove" series, starring Andie MacDowell, only to discover that I can't.  My husband and I subscribe to the most expensive TV package U-verse offers and don't feel we should have to go out and buy DVDs of movies/programs we could watch on the Hallmark Channel.  Is there anything viewers can do to make their voices heard if they would like to see this channel restored?  

Do you have a special type of television that kept the Hallmark Channel on for over three years past the time it was pulled by Crown Media off of U-Verse (September 1, 2010)? Do you still get the Speed Channel and the Fox Soccer Channel on it?  That is one amazing television. Smiley Surprised

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Why is there no Hallmark Channel? Or We TV?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

Hallmark has been gone since Sept. 2010.  WE-TV is channel 372.  No HD is available at this time.

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks.  Sounds like there's no hope for Hallmark!  May have to switch back to Brighthouse.  Love Hallmark Channel, especially at Christmas!

As far as We goes, I've tried searching for shows by title and get no results.  Are there no results for non-HD channels?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

I don't know what you're searching for but when I do a search for "Bridezillas" (don't judge), I get results for "372 WE".

Bear in mind that the search and guide only shows programs for the next 14 days.  Anything beyond that will not show up.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.