Re: Where is ESPN 3

ESPN3 is a website not a channel.

Message 2 of 9 (4,368 Views)
Mentor
Solution
Accepted by dhascall (ACE - Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

ESPN 3 is available on your iPhone and iPad.  Download the  "WATCH ESPN" app. And it's there.

Message 3 of 9 (4,362 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Well that answers that question huh. Your the best thanks
Message 4 of 9 (4,227 Views)
Mentor

It's also available on any Internet-connected computer - www.espn3.com.  Has been for four years or so.  I've watched Australian-rules football (until two years ago when Fox Sports + with their extra $15/mo price tag took that away) and lots of other low-viewer programming (all NHRA meets, ALMS racing and Canadian Football).  It's what Speed2 will do for those of us who watched Speed before it bacame FS1.  Speed2 is another web site, like ESPN3, but as of right now, AT&T is not sponsoring - which means you can't get it.  If you notice when you bring up ESPN3, the death star is in the upper right corner, which means you're an AT&T subscriber, and AT&T is a sponsor of ESPN3.

Message 5 of 9 (4,001 Views)
Scholar

It's now on Apple Tv too Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9 (3,940 Views)
Mentor

To clarify:  I don't watch ESPN3 on a computer, instead I watch it on Gooigle Chrome via Google TV.  (And I guess it would be available on any browser connected to a TV or STB.)  It's a little trickier to set up at times, but, as I've said, I've been watching it for three or four years that way.  And it's pretty cool to watch a computer display on a 60" TV!  Admittedly, text I can read on a computer monitor doesn't always work out that way, but if I have to I can always duplicate the display on my computer to read whatever it is.

Message 7 of 9 (3,903 Views)
Mentor

You can also watch ESPN 3 on your Xbox 360 through the espn app.

Message 8 of 9 (3,899 Views)

ESPN3 programming is limited. ESPN now has watch ESPN and it requires a video subscription from a cable provider

Watch ESPN FAQs

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 9 of 9 (3,875 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.