Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Where Is CHILLER CHANNEL?

Contributor

Where Is CHILLER CHANNEL?

Currently I have the U450 and I don't have the chiller channel. What is going on with this? Do I get a credit on my bill for paying for something that I'm not GETTING?

WHAT IS UP WITH ATT.....AGAIN!

Message 7 of 33
ACE - Expert

Re: Losing Chiller channel

@ruthcb  Oh Sweetie.... Had you done a little research you would have found this information quite easily that, as stated, NBCUniversal killed Chiller....dead, deceased, expired, finito, pushing up daisies.

But I'll do it for you since Google is MY friend:

http://deadline.com/2017/11/chiller-shut-down-cable-channel-nbcuniversal-slasher-1202209932/

....and you're welcome.  Smiley Very Happy

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 31 of 33
Contributor

Smart Butt...Spectrum still had it listed on their second tier, in December 2017.... Spectrum also said it would be available vis Netflix, Hulu or sling...Dish net work also shared the same info.

Message 32 of 33
ACE - Expert

@Misnhalf wrote:

Smart Butt...Spectrum still had it listed on their second tier, in December 2017.... Spectrum also said it would be available vis Netflix, Hulu or sling...Dish net work also shared the same info.

Chiller ceased operations on Dec. 31, 2017 so it could have been listed in the month of December.   After that date, it was not available anywhere.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 33 of 33
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support