For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
takenadvantage's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 1st, 2018 4:28 PM

Closed

Where Is CHILLER CHANNEL?

Currently I have the U450 and I don't have the chiller channel. What is going on with this? Do I get a credit on my bill for paying for something that I'm not GETTING?

WHAT IS UP WITH ATT.....AGAIN!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Well then let's hope someone offers AT&T a product that they can pass on to the customer.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

My channel listing don’t show the (Chiller Channel anymore) I like watching here in Urbana, IL

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

what is uverse going to replace Chiller with?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am really mad that you took away the Chiller channel. I watched that channel a lot! Why couldn't you take one of those shopping channels? Or a sports station? I am very unhappy

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

@ruthcb  Oh Sweetie.... Had you done a little research you would have found this information quite easily that, as stated, NBCUniversal killed Chiller....dead, deceased, expired, finito, pushing up daisies.

But I'll do it for you since Google is MY friend:

http://deadline.com/2017/11/chiller-shut-down-cable-channel-nbcuniversal-slasher-1202209932/

....and you're welcome.  Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Smart Butt...Spectrum still had it listed on their second tier, in December 2017.... Spectrum also said it would be available vis Netflix, Hulu or sling...Dish net work also shared the same info.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Misnhalf wrote:

Smart Butt...Spectrum still had it listed on their second tier, in December 2017.... Spectrum also said it would be available vis Netflix, Hulu or sling...Dish net work also shared the same info.

Chiller ceased operations on Dec. 31, 2017 so it could have been listed in the month of December.   After that date, it was not available anywhere.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.