Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Where Is CHILLER CHANNEL?

Highlighted
Contributor

Where Is CHILLER CHANNEL?

Currently I have the U450 and I don't have the chiller channel. What is going on with this? Do I get a credit on my bill for paying for something that I'm not GETTING?

WHAT IS UP WITH ATT.....AGAIN!

Message 7 of 33
Contributor

No programming info for Chiller Channel

For the last several days the program guide only shows the word movie for the chiller Channel
Message 1 of 33
ACE - Professor

Re: No programming info for Chiller Channel

It works for me. Unplug your box, wait 30 seconds and plug it back in.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 33
Contributor

CHILLER #153

Hi I have the 300 2 yr package contract, was watching the CHILLER #153 channel and it disappeared, it says it's no longer available, why? I want the same channels in 2018 that I paid for in 2017 in my contracted, anybody know why? thx so much

Message 3 of 33
Contributor

Chiller

What happened to Chiller … channel 153 ???

Message 4 of 33
ACE - Expert

Re: Chiller

Chiller is history.  It no longer exists.  This was announce in the Programming notices for December 2017.  But this was known in November from news articles.  For example,

NBCUniversal Turning Lights Off on Chiller Network

NBCUniversal Cable to Shutter Chiller Channel

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 5 of 33
ACE - Professor

Re: CHILLER #153

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 33
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎01-01-2018 8:38 AM

Re: Where Is CHILLER CHANNEL?

Blame NBC Universal.  Chiller is dead.

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 33

What Skeeterintexas said.

By the way - "Syfy Wire Horror" is not a channel; there's no need to ask U-Verse to add it.

Message 9 of 33
Contributor

Can you get it anywhere?

Message 10 of 33
Contributor

Chiller gone from my Uverse Tv

Why was Chiller deleted from my U300 channel lineup ?

Message 11 of 33
ACE - Expert

Re: Chiller gone from my Uverse Tv

Tags (1)
Message 12 of 33
ACE - Expert

Message 13 of 33
Employee

NBCUniversal owned by Comcast shut the channel own... No longer broadcasting means not available anywhere else. 

Maybecan find some DVDs available to purchase for a specific show or series.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 14 of 33
ACE - Professor

AT&T retentions typically gives discounts in terms of contracts, where they'll cut $X off your bill each month for a year, but if you cancel, you'll need to pay a penalty....which is part of the reason why other companies have seemingly-great deals to sign up with them.

I call in once a year to negotiate. I keep a note on my phone to call back so I'm not shocked when my bill goes up $45 or so when the deals end.

Message 15 of 33
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support