What is the channel for the CW in Corpus Christi, TX?

Highlighted
Contributor

What is the channel for the CW in Corpus Christi, TX?

I tried searching it, and so far nothing. Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 7 (2,387 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by skeeterintexas (ACE - Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: What is the channel for the CW in Corpus Christi, TX?

It is a sub-channel in Corpus (6.2) and Uverse does not carry sub-channels.

CW Stations

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7 (2,380 Views)
Contributor

You actually should be able to find it on the local kris channel 6 I live in corpis and I jist found that out but...i dont know if it shows vampire diaries
Message 3 of 7 (2,112 Views)
ACE - Master

Countrygirl9040 wrote:
You actually should be able to find it on the local kris channel 6 I live in corpis and I jist found that out but...i dont know if it shows vampire diaries

KRIS is the NBC affiliate in Corpus. 

Once again, Uverse in Corpus does not carry the CW.

Find local CW station

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7 (2,101 Views)

I will correct you on this matter. The CW is on digital channel 49.3 which just has been added to the Topeka, KS lineup on UVerse Channel 50. Myself and others in the area made a channel request to AT&T at http://uversechannels.att.com/

Message 5 of 7 (1,188 Views)
ACE - Expert

ScottM101956 wrote:

I will correct you on this matter. The CW is on digital channel 49.3 which just has been added to the Topeka, KS lineup on UVerse Channel 50. Myself and others in the area made a channel request to AT&T at http://uversechannels.att.com/

You are not making a correction, you are missing the point.  This discussion is in Corpus Christi, TX, not Topeka, KS; the channels would not be the same.

Message 6 of 7 (1,180 Views)

I was talking into regards that Uverse does add substations. Our CW is a substation and was just added. I'm sorry if you misunderstood me. I called AT&T and they gave me the website to make the request and they said that enough they got enough responses they would look into adding it

Message 7 of 7 (1,159 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.