hwkn's profile

Scholar

• 

113 Messages

Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013 12:33 AM

What happened to Gol TV?

Yesterday it was on now I get a "You are not subscribed to this channel" message.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

To get DVD playable on Blackberry playbook and other portable deivce, you need convert DVD movies to its playable format such as AVI, and 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

We are avid football fans following many Euro teams. I complained to customer service about losing GOL TV and was told it was moved to the Spanish package. This makes no sense because the broadcast is in English for Euro matches. 

After reaching a supervisor, I found I could add the Spanish package to my Uverse 450 for an introductory offer of $25 less than what I'm paying in total for three months. 

I told them they had three months to add GOL TV back to 450, offer me the Spanish package for free or I'd be canceling all ATT products. Uverse 450, Phone, Internet, 2 iPhones, 2 iPads. 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@Tenoch271 wrote:

We are avid football fans following many Euro teams. I complained to customer service about losing GOL TV and was told it was moved to the Spanish package. This makes no sense because the broadcast is in English for Euro matches. 

After reaching a supervisor, I found I could add the Spanish package to my Uverse 450 for an introductory offer of $25 less than what I'm paying in total for three months. 

I told them they had three months to add GOL TV back to 450, offer me the Spanish package for free or I'd be canceling all ATT products. Uverse 450, Phone, Internet, 2 iPhones, 2 iPads. 

What a nice attitude you bring with your threats on your first post on this forum. I guess you will be canceling all of your ATT products because from what I seem to understand is that almost all of the providers no longer have GOL TV in their English language packages.

beIN Sports has replaced GOL-TV on a lot of providers. AT&T, Direct, Comcast, and Verizon have or will be removing GOL-TV from their English language packages. You can Google links to verify that information.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

10 years ago

Good luck with your new service. They will not give it to you free,

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@hex731 wrote:

Good luck with your new service. They will not give it to you free,

He is probably not even a U-Verse subscriber. I doubt we will ever hear from him again.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

10 years ago

@Tenoch271 wrote:

Looks like you will be canceling all of your AT&T products.  Good luck with your new providers.  

By the way, I really do which you luck in finding any provider who still carries Gol TV outside of a Spanish Package.  I think you are in for a big surprise.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

@Tenoch271 wrote:

If you spoke to one of our CSRs for the company I work for you wouldn't have a choice, we'd fire you. Our systems support, tax support nor our CSRs have to put up with attitude.  As has been said before, good luck, GolTV is going the way of TNN, gone and it's programming absorbed by other networks.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.