marlab46's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, February 10th, 2014 2:05 AM

What happened to AMC? We were looking forward to the new season of Walking Dead?

What the H happend?  We recently switched to ATT Uverse and now we find out that we can't get AMC?  Does anyone have it on their tv?  We were looking forward to watching The Walking Dead tonight!!!  And Mad Men is coming on in the next few months.  Why weren't we alerted to this?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

119 SD, 1119 HD and on here.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

See combined post above.

What package do you have?  U300, U450?

Scholar

• 

411 Messages

10 years ago

AMC was moved to channel 119 SD and HD 10119 Uverse still has AMC .

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@marlab46 wrote:

What the H happend?  We recently switched to ATT Uverse and now we find out that we can't get AMC?  Does anyone have it on their tv?  We were looking forward to watching The Walking Dead tonight!!!  And Mad Men is coming on in the next few months.  Why weren't we alerted to this?

Effective 1/1/14, AMC channel 795/796 and 1795 in HD will be moving to channel 126 and 1126 in HD.

There were plenty of alerts on this forum, and on U-Verse. I am sorry that you missed them.

I hope you will come back to let us know that you found AMC. Welcome to the forum.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

@marlab46 wrote:

Effective 1/1/14, AMC channel 795/796 and 1795 in HD will be moving to channel 126 and 1126 in HD.

AMC is channel 119 and 1119 in the Dallas market.  Perhaps it is located elsewhere in other markets.

There were plenty of alerts on this forum, and on U-Verse. I am sorry that you missed them.

I hope you will come back to let us know that you found AMC. Welcome to the forum.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@dwinth wrote:

@marlab46 wrote:

AMC is channel 119 and 1119 in the Dallas market.  Perhaps it is located elsewhere in other markets.

Skeeter, you are correct. I was going by the channels posted by the announcement that was made before January 1, 2014. Obviously, the channels numbers were changed after the announcement, and before this past January 1.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

@skeeterintexas wrote:

@dwinth wrote:

@marlab46 wrote:

Skeeter, you are correct. I was going by the channels posted by the announcement that was made before January 1, 2014. Obviously, the channels numbers were changed after the announcement, and before this past January 1.

I'm at the age when I just assume I'm wrong so I looked at my guide again...double checked....triple checked...went to "hidden" channels...punched in the numbers....I was freakin' out!

Scholar

• 

411 Messages

10 years ago

I watched the Walking Dead last night with out any problems .

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

@rt123 wrote:

AMC was moved to channel 119 SD and HD 10119 Uverse still has AMC .

Gotta love that auto-correct, right? Smiley Happy

It's 1119, but I'm sure that's what you meant.

Remember...if you can't find a show easily, you can always hit "MENU-->Search" then type in the name of the show. The show will also come up in the results if the channel is hidden. HOWEVER...if you do not subscribe to the channel AND it is hidden, it won't show up...this happens to me on channels like the various FOX Sports channels I don't pay for.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

As usual, the original first time poster ( I have no idea why there is a 3 under their name) never came back to acknowledge that AMC SD and HD are still present. Another drive-bye One Post One and Done Wonder.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.