Explore & discover

Helpful Links

What channel is the Sprint Cup Nascar race at Richmond showing on?

Mentor

What channel is the Sprint Cup Nascar race at Richmond showing on?

Which channel will televise the race?

Message 1 of 8
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by ms_unicorn
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: What channel is the Sprint Cup Nascar race at Richmond showing on?

Race coverage will begin at 12:30 PM Central Time, 1:30 PM Eastern Time on your local Fox Network channel.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8
Mentor

I saw that also but when I look at the channel guide it doesn't show it listed and there are a number of different fox channels.  Do you know the exact channel number so I set it up to record.

Thank you,

Bill

Message 3 of 8
ACE - Expert

@Bill721 wrote:

I saw that also but when I look at the channel guide it doesn't show it listed and there are a number of different fox channels.  Do you know the exact channel number so I set it up to record.

Thank you,

Bill

As stated, it's being shown on your LOCAL Fox channel.  This will vary by region.  In Dallas, it's channel 4/1004.  

If it's not showing up on your guide, it could be that your Fox affiliate has chosen to not show it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check your guide now.  Mine has updated to show the race starting at 12 noon CT. 

Message 5 of 8
ACE - Professor

My U-verse guide still says 12:30 PM Central time.
Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Message 6 of 8
Expert

Nascar had it posted yesterday 1pm EDT Sunday on Fox locals.  So I did a manual recording for Paid Program 1pm 1002 Fox 2 Sun on Sat nite, this morning it said manual Nacsar Sprint Cup race.

Started recording 1pm EDT. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 7 of 8
Mentor

Thanks, folks but I had to leave early before it update and I missed recording the race. I guessed at Fox Sports 1 because that was the channel the Nascar site said but I guess not...  I wish they would update the schedule earlier. 

Looks like Denny Hamlin had a rough day anyway so I would have just been upset watching the race....Smiley Happy  I think UVERSE just isn't a fan of Nascar.  It doesn't seem like a priority for them.

Thankyou to the folks that responded to this post.  I appreciate it.

Bill

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support