Bill721's profile

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

Sunday, April 26th, 2015 1:14 PM

What channel is the Sprint Cup Nascar race at Richmond showing on?

Which channel will televise the race?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

Race coverage will begin at 12:30 PM Central Time, 1:30 PM Eastern Time on your local Fox Network channel.

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

9 years ago

I saw that also but when I look at the channel guide it doesn't show it listed and there are a number of different fox channels.  Do you know the exact channel number so I set it up to record.

Thank you,

Bill

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

@Bill721 wrote:

I saw that also but when I look at the channel guide it doesn't show it listed and there are a number of different fox channels.  Do you know the exact channel number so I set it up to record.

Thank you,

Bill

As stated, it's being shown on your LOCAL Fox channel.  This will vary by region.  In Dallas, it's channel 4/1004.  

If it's not showing up on your guide, it could be that your Fox affiliate has chosen to not show it.

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

Check your guide now.  Mine has updated to show the race starting at 12 noon CT. 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

My U-verse guide still says 12:30 PM Central time.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

Nascar had it posted yesterday 1pm EDT Sunday on Fox locals.  So I did a manual recording for Paid Program 1pm 1002 Fox 2 Sun on Sat nite, this morning it said manual Nacsar Sprint Cup race.

Started recording 1pm EDT. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks, folks but I had to leave early before it update and I missed recording the race. I guessed at Fox Sports 1 because that was the channel the Nascar site said but I guess not...  I wish they would update the schedule earlier. 

Looks like Denny Hamlin had a rough day anyway so I would have just been upset watching the race....:)  I think UVERSE just isn't a fan of Nascar.  It doesn't seem like a priority for them.

Thankyou to the folks that responded to this post.  I appreciate it.

Bill

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.