02-05-2014 9:44 AM - edited 02-05-2014 9:46 AM
Easier generally means more upfront expense and you already have one that is paid for.
AT LEAST SIX WAYS exist.....
1) best, in my opinion, requires no other device, a Smart Tv aka Netwoked HDTV
2) Network BluRay players allowing dual purpose
3) streaming video devices such as Roku or Apple TV.
4) Game Consoles, multifunctional, opinions vary on best but most likely ranked PS3,4 followed by Xbox360, Xbox One, then Wii (subjective)
5) iOS devices such as iphone or ipad with an adapter cable, believe limited to standard definition not HD)
6) use a pc with cable between pc and tv.
While choice is good, cost and resolution to tv varies.
02-05-2014 10:18 AM
03-22-2015 7:45 AM
I use a USB cable to my laptop to stream movies from Netflix to the TV, and it worked until I got the updated wireless WIFI. Now it shows everything except when the movie starts the screen is reduced to about 2 inches.. I select the same source to connect it to my PC as before, but seems the movies are now blocked. I can't figure it out! Help?
03-22-2015 9:47 AM
Does the two inch screen have a time elapsed at the bottom with other controls? Look for the square with arrows pointing out at corners. Click it to to expand the small screen & fill the whole screen.
You may need to mouse over the bottom of the screen to display the controls & time bar.
03-22-2015 10:44 AM
03-22-2015 1:09 PM
How do you use the Wii? I have been plugging the thing in since before we had Uverse..now we do, and they didn’t tell me how to use it as I was doing it the other way AT The time. Didn’t know until later that it wasn’t working right...I sure don’t want to call them over here again..it was an ordeal then!
Go here for setup help:
Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more