floridasoccerfan's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 6:15 PM

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

In the guide I see the following new channels:

662 - beIN Sport

663 - beIN Sport - Spanish

1662 - beIN Sport HD

1663 - beIN Sport - Spanish HD

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

11 years ago

Hello, everyone!

We’re pleased to announce the addition of beIN Sport to our U-verse Channel Lineup. This channel will be available to subscribers with the U450 Package, the Sports Package, and the Paquete Español.

We will offer beIN SPORT on Channel 662 in SD, 1662 in HD, 3120 in SD, and 3320 in HD. 

The Spanish-language channel, beIN SPORT en Español, will be available on Channel 663 in SD, 1663 in HD, 3119 in SD, and 3319 in HD.

Let us know if you have any questions!

-Mariana

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

12 years ago

Anyone know if we have a chance of getting beIn Sports and Watch ESPN on Uverse.  Even Comcast has them and they are always last to the party.  Looks like ATT Uverse is trying to take on the mantra of "last in for new channels"

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

12 years ago

@yobo2009 wrote:

Anyone know if we have a chance of getting beIn Sports and Watch ESPN on Uverse.  Even Comcast has them and they are always last to the party.  Looks like ATT Uverse is trying to take on the mantra of "last in for new channels"

Considering how bein sport is paying comcast to broadcast they were the first to carry the channel.  As far as last in, sometimes that's not always a bad thing.  When channels are trying to charge to much, guess who gets the shaft, the customer because the providers have to raise their rates.

Scholar

• 

177 Messages

12 years ago

Although Bein and Watch ESPN aren't important to me, I will agree that the adding of new content has slowed down to a crawl. All I remember in the last14 months is TVLand HD, MTV2 HD and Longhorn. And they lost NHL during that time. Very underwhelming.. I understand the frustration.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I really hope they add beIn Sport quickly.  I doubt it'll have less viewers than the Longhorn channel or some of the other college-related channels.  Soccer is king of the worldof sports, and I'm pretty sure a lot of us immigrants REALLY enjoy top-league soccer.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

12 years ago

@rafa922 wrote:

I really hope they add beIn Sport quickly.  I doubt it'll have less viewers than the Longhorn channel or some of the other college-related channels.  Soccer is king of the worldof sports, and I'm pretty sure a lot of us immigrants REALLY enjoy top-league soccer.

It still draws less viewers than WNBA.  

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

12 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

@rafa922 wrote:

It still draws less viewers than WNBA.  

Smiley Very Happy

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

12 years ago

I believe Direct TV and a few others were ahead of Comcast.  My concern is that Uverse has positioned itself as "Not Comcast", in some ways, so when they then drop behind them in terms of offerings, it could make things challenging for them.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

12 years ago

Thanks for the sympathy!!  Trust me there are other channels that dont float my boat, and like yourself I can appreciate the furstration others must have.  I have to imagine with some of the pricing models Uverse has in place they could make this work.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.