floridasoccerfan's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 6:15 PM

We need beIN Sport!!!

Why AT&T don't have beIN Sport? I regret to have AT&T! I can't watch the most important soccer games. Someone knows if AT&T will offer beIN Sport soon?

Scholar

• 

108 Messages

11 years ago

I see them now after restarting my system. Sweet Smiley Happy

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

11 years ago

Me too!  Thank you AT&T for finally getting this done.

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

11 years ago

I see it on my guide also this should stop the complaing that Uverse does not care about soccer fans great job AT&T Smiley Happy

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@Ryan456 wrote:

I see it on my guide also this should stop the complaing that Uverse does not care about soccer fans great job AT&T Smiley Happy

Don't worry, Ryan, someone will still find something to complain about concerning beIN and soccer. Smiley Very Happy

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

11 years ago

Awesome.  I had a feeling this might come through around when the Fox Sports launch happened and Fox Soccer channel died.  Perfect timing seeing how the USA-Costa Rica world cup qualifier is tonight.

Might just be co-incidence, but it looks like the FoxSports launch might have been the dominoe that needed to fall before Uverse got this deal done. 

Now I hope we get access to the online streaming ap too (like watchespn/hbotogo/nbcsports/etc.).  Not a huge deal but it would be nice.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Is it a standalone channel or in the sports package?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Definitely seeing this on my guide.  Not able to watch it.  *Apparently* not able to add it.  Called ATT and the operator says that according to their records it's not available.  If anyone is able to watch it, can you verify your packages?  It might automatically be in the sports package.

Scholar

• 

98 Messages

11 years ago

On in Raleigh

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

You're able to view it?  Do you have the Sports Package?

@ktut wrote:

On in Raleigh

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

To All Uverse Supporters!

BEIN SPORT is here channel 1662 & 1663 English) 3119 & 3120 (Spanish). I have the U300 package, please check with your AT&T provider for other packages availability. VIVA LA LIGA!!! VIVA WORLD CUP BRAZIL!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.